Monday, December 22, 2008

We Interrupt This Broadcast

I am taking a break from my China Vacation Retroblogging to type an entry related to Now (three days before Christmas, whee!), and I will leave it up top for a while but I'll have to move it down eventually to let China return to its rightful prominence. I promise I will eventually reset everything to its real date and the Order of the Universe Will Be Restored.

A wonderful thing happened to me: I actually WON a blog contest! The Crystal Palace Yarn Company sponsored a contest on their "Socks and More" blog - and the prize was two skeins of their NEW SOCK YARN THAT ISN'T EVEN OUT YET! It's called "Mini Mochi" and it comes in a rainbow of glorious colors. Or maybe that should be "a glory of rainbow colors". Could this be cooler? Merry Christmas to me!

I haven't gotten my shipment yet - hopefully today when I go home? so I don't know what color I will get. I love almost all of them, though. Squee!

No comments: