Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not a lot to say...

I don't seem to have much to say this week. This is because:

1. The Diagonal Lace socks are slowly growing, but they look about the same as before,

2. The Classic Stripes Cardigan is slowly growing, with both sleeves done, but now I'm on the body and the rounds are reeeeeallllly looooooong, and

3. A lot of my time has been taken up by a Super Secret Project (not knitting, for once) for my Dad's birthday. Naturally, since he reads this blog occasionally, I can't post about it yet!

Since I have no good knitting to give you, I will do the best I can. This week has just been declared "Favorites Week". Here is the winner in the category Favorite LOLdog with a Wool Tie-in. Click through to view the entire photo (serves me right for picking a blog template with narrow columns...)

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

Hope you enjoy the linkorama!

No comments: